Vision, Mission, Values
St. Senans GAA are ONE club, made up of three units: St. Senans, LGFA and Bord na nÓg, all managed by a group of volunteers who care passionately and contribute much of their spare time into successfully running and supporting our club throughout the year. Our Vision, Mission and Values are aligned with those of the GAA and are the heart and soul of our Club, that makes us unique and what attracts more and more players, members, volunteers and supporters.
“Our vision is that everybody has the opportunity to be welcomed to take part in our club, games and culture, to participate fully, to grow and develop and to be inspired to keep a lifelong engagement with our Association and club”.
“St. Senans GAA are dedicated to deliver lifelong participation for all and to providing the very best facilities for our members. We reach out to and include all members of our society by promoting individual development and well-being and strive to enable all our members achieve their full potential in their chosen roles”.
- Community is at the heart of our club. Everything we do helps to enrich the communities we serve.
- We foster a clear sense of identity and place.
- We are a volunteer led organisation. All our members play and engage in our games as amateurs
- We provide a games programme at all levels to meet the needs of all our players
- We welcome everybody to be part of our club. We provide equal opportunities for all
- ONE club, ONE goal.
- We respect each other on and off the playing fields. We operate with integrity at all levels.
- We listen and respect the views of all.
- We provide the best playing experience for all our players.
- We structure our games to allow players of all abilities reach their potential.
- Effective teamwork on and off the field is the cornerstone of our club.
- Ní neart go cur le chéile (There is no strength without working together).